Vital Energy Tips
Recommended connections. Friends with valuable services.
Word of mouth advertising from my friends and associates is where I go first, when I am looking for help, services, places to stay...... everything. Please support my friends! Thank You!
My Mom, is Belva White. She has been an amazing support not only to me, but to thousands of Nikken Consultants Worldwide. She hand creates, custom decorative and protective covers for many of the Nikken products. Ask her about the 7 in 1 powerchip wrap for around the neck. This saved me from agony after a car accident, it also helps with a sore throat or coughing. Sleep demo pad covers, magflex, sleep mask, power chips the list is long. To keep your products clean, safe and prolong their life, please call Belva or visit her website. Thank You!
Belva White 641-342-4141 and [email protected]
I have a new inspiring website and Facebook page all based on "Being in the Flow" of life. Those synergistic moments where good things happen that just make you smile with gratitude. My Facebook page is where I invite you to share some of your moments whenever they happen for you. "The good news spot." Sometimes I may invite you to play a game with yourself, and the rest of us. An example would be....
For one week, expect nothing. What does this mean? It is unveiling the path of unconditional love. If you expect nothing, you will never be disappointed. So what if someone was to meet you at a certain time and place. Hmmm...yes, that is an interesting thought and there was an agreement in place. But expecting someone to show up at a certain time and place and there wasn't an agreement. Totally different ideas, yet on different levels, we do this quite often with those life partners, children, family members and even friends and employees. Thus the start of my blog on my new website: www.beingintheflow.webs.com
If you are looking to get lean, increase your energy and support muscle building then this is the amino acid combination you need.
Fat to Energy LemonAid® is a unique combination of L-Carnitine tartrate and D-Ribose powder with a refreshing Lemon flavor and no artificial stimulants. L-Carnitine is a natural fat-burner and helps keep your body from storing fat. How? L-Carnitine transports fat absorbed from your meals into the mitochondria of the cells, to be burned up as energy instead of being stored as fat.
- L-Carnitine may increase your aerobic capacity to burn more calories and improve exercise performance.
- It is important to preserve lean muscle mass during fat loss to prevent a decrease in your metabolic rate.
- Carnitine supplementation has been shown to support an increase in lean muscle mass and reduce the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage resulting in less muscle soreness.
- D-Ribose is essential for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production the primary source of energy used by all cells in the body.
- D-Ribose fuels ATP production naturally to maximize athletic performance by giving the energy boost your body needs keeping your muscles, heart and brain cells energized.
- Fat to Energy LemonAid® would be especially useful to take right before exercise, for both resistance and endurance training.
- L- Carnitine supplementation may be needed in Vegetarian diets.
- It is best not to take too late in the day due to it’s energizing effects.
- For Fat Loss the amount of daily carbohydrate intake should be minimized and adjusted to the exercise program.
- L-Carnitine will be absorbed faster with higher peak plasma level when taken on an empty stomach. It will not compete with other amino acids or peptides.
- Always consult with your primary care physician prior to beginning an exercise program, diet, or supplements.
Serving Size: 1 scoop | Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend 2500 mg (2.5 grams) the proprietary blend is D-Ribose and L-Carnitine Tartrate
Other ingredients: Natural Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Stevia, Silica
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Manufactured in a NSF GMP, NPA GMP, QAI and USDA Organic and Kosher certified facility.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with 16 oz of cold water. Mix well before drinking. Use once to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. L-Carnitine will be absorbed faster with higher peak plasma level when taken on an empty stomach. It will not compete with other amino acids or peptides.
*It is best not to take too late in the day due to Fat to Energy LemonAid®’s energizing effects. For Fat Loss the amount of daily carbohydrate intake should be minimized and adjusted to the exercise program.
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this container tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.