Vital Energy Tips
Sugar, sweets, pastries, pasta....Oh don't you just love fresh warm bread out of the oven with butter? I grew up in Iowa where my Mom and Grandmothers made everything from scratch with fresh ingredients and love.......hmmm
Why did my head always hurt and why did I have low energy and just really want to take a nap and do nothing? Sugar addiction is a strong and powerful enemy. I have fought it for most of my life. I read the book "Sugar Blues" many years ago so I understand what is negative about sugar.....but it tastes so good!
Friday is brainstorm Friday. First we brainstorm anyone needing help with the eating plan, then head on to brainstorm anything else that someone may need help with. Friday 8:30-9am Eastern Time 408-638-0968 pin code 7760832783#. Zoom thru your computer or device: www.zoom.us/7760832783
Wednesday is the product or ingredient information zoom call 8:30- 9 AM with Host Linda Morris
Now back to my story........
Fortunately I have been blessed with two amazing mentors in understanding sugar and how it works. The first is Dr. Kasia Ostrzenska. She has assisted many of her clients to lose an accumulation of over 5000 pounds. She is amazing and also an energetic Zumba instructor.
Next came Dr. Roger Drummer. He is well known for his work with creating patents with Medicinal Mushrooms. He added in the element on how to curb these sugar cravings and how to do it with healthy foods. He has assisted individuals regain their health in many aspects. What you will find below is a combination of what I have learned.
By cutting out sugar, fruits, grains and simple carbs for 7 days, this will curb your sugar cravings. Whenever you eat sugar or simple carbohydrates first thing in the morning for breakfast, you have set up your day for craving more sugar. By eating protein only first thing in the morning, you design your day not around sugar and getting more sugar. The bonus is better mental acuity.
Protein only mornings means: No sugar, no fruit, no juice, no grains, no beans, and no starch.
Protein can be eggs, meat, fish, sheeps cheese, real feta cheese,mozzarella cheese, goat cheese and nuts.
Hemp seeds for lunch or there after.
Eggs do not cause high cholesterol. Cheese can clog the system and slow it down.
Switch to goat’s, sheep’s or buffalo milk, which are richer in many vitamins and minerals and contain anti-inflammatory oligosaccharides, which boost friendly gut bacteria and are easier to digest, especially as yogurt. Try cheeses such as manchego, feta and mozzarella, which are not from cow’s milk.
Take your body weight, cut it in half, this is how many grams of protein your body needs everyday, it is also the number of ounces of PiMag living water you need every day. After noon all true vegetables are ok. You may take the Ciaga & Bergesterol after noon with a meal too.. A great info video is below. The Kenzen Shake contains MCT's(Medium Chain Triglycerides) which assist with mental acuity and burning fat. Bonus effects!
Phase One: Vital Balance Eating Program
Unlimited dining options: Algae, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, Chinese cabbage/red cabbage, cauliflower, celeriac, fiddleheads, hot peppers, kale, leeks, green peppers, mushrooms, onions/raw, shallots/raw, sorrel, sauerkraut, Swiss chard, turnip, watercress, zucchini, alfalfa, bok choy, celery, cucumber, daikon radish, fennel, lettuce, radish, seaweed, soy bean sprouts, spinach, dill pickles, lemons, pickle juice, herbs. Himalayan Sea salt. Jicama also known as yam bean tastes between an apple and a potato. It is kind of sweet to fulfill that need.
2 times a week total indulgences: Eggplant, Brussels sprouts, palm hearts, wax beans, green beans, tomatoes, avocado.
(Note: potatoes, yucca, avocado, and tomatoes, are starches and fruits.)ing part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
Phase two: Same as above, however replace one protein shake for a 2nd Dinner Protocol either for breakfast or lunch. Anytime you have a bad eating day, the next day is a recovery day of Phase one.
So what about alcohol? Red wine is generally 7 grams of carbs, or sugar. A margarita is many grams of carbs and beer even though low carbs is made from grains and makes weight loss difficult. If you are somewhere and really want to have a cocktail. Vodka with club soda and lime has no carbs. Just make sure you don't have a cocktail everyday as this will slow down or stop your weight loss results.
In addition to weight loss, this diet may even give your pancreas a much needed vacation. This is an eating plan geared toward your body having the proper amount of protein, water and healthy carbohydrates. I recommend taking one digestive enzyme with each meal. Additional nutritionals are suggested. Contact your Nikken Coach to design your plan.
Breakfast sample suggestions: choose 1 below. Breakfast is protein only!
You may also have tea or coffee without added sugar or carbs. Heavy cream has 0 carbs.
- Nikken Kenzen Vanilla Meal Replacement made with water, coconut or almond milk with no added carbs.
- 2 or 3 eggs, fried, boiled, poached, or scrambled.
- 2 or 3 egg omelet. You may add meat protein and 1 of the listed cheeses and even olives. No other veggies that contain carbs.
- Lunch sample suggestions: You may have both a salad and Nikken Kenzen Shake for lunch.
- Green chopped salad with veggies, eggs, turkey or other meat protein, "cheese," spices and a squeeze of lemon and olive oil.
- Nikken Kenzen Vital Balance Meal Replacement Shake made with water, unsweetened coconut or almond milk with no added carbs. (You may add Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolate taste for the other shakes in the day, just not breakfast. It has a small amount of carbs)
- Tuna, turkey or egg salad made with real mayonnaise and spices. Wrap in bibb lettuce for a sandwich alternative.
- Dinner sample suggestions: Choose 1
- 5 to 8 ounces of turkey, beef, chicken, fish or shellfish with raw, steamed or sauteed vegetables.
- Nikken Kenzen Vital Balance Meal Replacement Shake made with water, unsweetened coconut or almond milk with no added carbs. (You may add Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolate taste for the other shakes in the day, just not breakfast. Has small amount of carbs)
- 2-3 egg omelet with vegetables and additional protein
- Snack option suggestions:
- handful of nuts, (unless you are not losing weight, then you need to eliminate)
- hemp seeds
- Tuna snack pack
- Celery or other vegetables with almond butter, peanut butter or hummus.
- Nikken Kenzen Chocolate or Vanilla Shake with unsweetened cocoa powder frozen, topped with unsweetened coconut flakes and toasted almonds.